INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Code regarding the protection of personal data
(pursuant to Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n ° 196)
SUBJECT: information and request for consent pursuant to and for the purposes of articles 13 of Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196, concerning the protection of the processing of personal data.
pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we wish to inform you that your personal data are and will be processed by us and included in a database, this being essential for the correct and timely fulfillment of the agreements stipulated or which will be stipulated in future.
According to the indicated legislation, this treatment (intended as collection, registration, organization, processing, storage, etc.) will be based on the principles, identified by Article 11 of the aforementioned decree, such as correctness , lawfulness and transparency.
1. Purpose: All data concerning your Person / Company as well as other information such as domiciliation and bank details, connected to the management of ongoing relationships, are processed for the following purposes:
"keeping customer / supplier accounts;
"fulfillment of the tasks and obligations required by civil, fiscal, accounting laws, accounting regulations or community regulations, etc.;
" administrative management of the relationship;
"management of disputes;
" management protocol and internal address books;
"management of credit and / or commercial transactions;
" management of statistical analysis, market research, marketing, commercial and promotional information activities.
2 . Method: the processing will take place on paper and / or magnetic support with the use of manual, IT and / or telematic tools and with any means made available by technological evolution; however, always adopting suitable measures. to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data.
3. Optional nature of the provision of data: the provision of the requested data is not mandatory but represents a necessary burden for the correct fulfillment of contractual, fiscal and legal obligations and, therefore, failure to provide them could lead to the non-execution and / or continuation of the relationship .
4. Scope and communication of data: the data in question may be communicated, in writing or by telephone, to the categories and subjects indicated below:
"Bodies and judicial and administrative bodies;
" Banking, Insurance and financial;
"Agents, Dealers, distributors and commercial network in general;
" External consultants / service companies and professional firms;
"Data processing company;
" factoring, credit recovery, commercial information, auditing;
"Consortia and associations, parent companies, subsidiaries or associates;
" Transport, freight forwarders and customs agents;
"Third companies for references .
The scope of any data communication will be national / European.
5. Scope of data dissemination: the data may be subject to disclosure only in aggregate form, anonymous and for statistical purposes, in compliance with the legal provisions.
6. Rights of the interested party: in relation to the processing of personal data you can exercise all the rights referred to in art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003 including in particular:
the right to confirm the existence of personal data, information on their origin, purpose, methods and logic of treatment, details of the owner, manager and third parties to which they are communicated, updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, opposition to the processing of data for legitimate reasons or carried out for purposes of commercial information, sending of advertising material, sales direct, for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
7. Owner and Manager: The Data Controller is Rebollo S.r.l .; The data processor is Mr. Armando Rebollo.
8. Consent to processing: The vision of this information, as also indicated in our invoice / transport document model, is valid as an expression of consent both to the processing and to the consequent possible communications and / or dissemination of the data processed.